Contact Me

Phone / SMS: 07592 677731

Only I have access to email and voicemail, which are of course confidential. If you are leaving a message, please include some information about the times you are available for a return call.

My practice is currently full. I have in the past maintained a waiting list, but at present I cannot add anyone to the waiting list. If you are a practicing therapist, I do have availability for supervision.

If you are seeking immediate support, consider Counselling Directory or the CCPE referral service.

If you are specifically looking for depth psychotherapy, consider GAP (Jungian) or Bowlby centre, both have full and low cost referrals available.

For emergency support, call 999 or contact the Samaritans on 116 123.