I am a psychotherapist experienced working with adults and groups. Professionally qualified, I completed a six year process of training which included rigorous academic, clinical and personal development work.
As a UKCP registered psychotherapist and registered supervisor (RS), I conform to the UKCP code of ethics.
Since my core training I have undertaken further studies in Psychotherapeutic research, consciousness studies, Jungian Analysis and intergenerational trauma. As a registered supervisor, I work with other psychotherapists and trainees, to help them advance their practice.
I have gained most of my experience working in private practice. I have also worked in charity contexts as a supervisor, an assessor and as a psychotherapist. I have run CPD for therapists on Practice Development, Toxic Workplaces and Raciality.
- Developmental psychology, in particular psychosexual and attachment models
- Embodied and somatic trauma processing, Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Archetypal psychology, symbols and mythology
- Equality, Difference & Intersectionality
- Gender & Sexuality
- Collective and Intergenerational Trauma
- Consciousness (meditative/higher states), dreams and creative imagination
- Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy (CCPE)
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (CCPE)
- MA (Merit) in Counselling and Psychotherapy (University of Northampton)
- Diploma in Supervision (CCPE)
- Certificate in Ecopsychology (2021, Pacifica Graduate Institute)
- Dissociative Disorders
- Healing Relational Trauma and Fragmented selves
- Internal family systems
- Intersectionality and Otherness
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- The Energetics of Consciousness
- Eco Anxiety
- Resolving Collective Trauma
- Racial Complexes