I am UKCP registered psychotherapist and supervisor, experienced working with adults and groups.
My primary training was Transpersonal (CCPE) and I have developed my practice toward Jungian, Psychoanalytic and Trauma informed perspectives.
My philosophy of therapeutic work is based on an integrative framework: that expressions of consciousness at levels of mind, body and spirit, are all of a greater whole.
I have gained most of my experience working in private practice. I have also worked in charity contexts as a supervisor, an assessor and as a psychotherapist. I train and supervise students who are becoming psychotherapists and facilitate psychoanalytically informed group-work. I have run CPD for therapists on Practice Development, Toxic Workplaces and Raciality.
- Developmental psychology, in particular psychosexual and attachment models
- Embodied and somatic trauma processing, Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Archetypal psychology, symbols and mythology
- Equality, Difference & Intersectionality
- Gender & Sexuality
- Collective and Intergenerational Trauma
- Consciousness (meditative/higher states), dreams and creative imagination
- Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy (CCPE)
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (CCPE)
- MA (Merit) in Counselling and Psychotherapy (University of Northampton)
- Diploma in Supervision (CCPE)
- Certificate in Ecopsychology (Pacifica Graduate Institute)
- Foundation in Group Analysis (2022-3, Institute of Group Analysis)
- Dissociative Disorders
- Healing Relational Trauma and Fragmented selves
- Internal family systems
- Intersectionality and Otherness
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- The Energetics of Consciousness
- Eco Anxiety
- Resolving Collective Trauma
- Racial Complexes